Top^Corporate Profile^Corporate History up Back Next

Corporate History

1918 Founded in Kobe City as Nippon Camphor Co., Ltd. with ¥6,000,000 in capital
1954 Kobe Plant built
1969 Kakogawa Plant (now the Kakogawa-Nishi Plant) built
1970 Takasago Plant built
1971 Renamed Nippon Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
1976 Head Office built in Osaka City and corporate headquarters moved to Osaka
1979 Listed in the Second Section of Osaka Stock Exchange
1986 Nippon Fine Chemical Bldg. built in Kobe City.
1989 Acquisition of the management rights of Environmental Biological Life Science Research Center, Inc.
1990 Acquisition of the management rights of Arbos Co., Ltd.
1992 Listed in the First Section of Osaka Stock Exchange
1994 Acquisition of the management rights of Yoshikawa Oil and Fat Co., Ltd.
1995 Merger with Yoshikawa Oil and Fat Co., Ltd. (now the Kakogawa-Higashi Plant)
1996 Establishment of Sichuan Nipo Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. in China
Production of fatty acid mono-amide certified with ISO 9002 status
1997 Listed in the First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
1998 Production of cholesterol certified with ISO 9002 status
2000 Kakogawa-Higashi Plant receives ISO 14001 status
Presome approved by FDA and EMEA.
2001 Takasago Plant receives ISO 14001 status
Clinical sample and trial drug production plant installed in Takasago Factory.
2003 Establishment of Taicang Nikka Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. in China.
Establishment of Oleotrade International Co.,Ltd.
2005 Establishment of Nissei Bilis Co.,Ltd. by merging Nissei Trading Co.,Ltd. and the Environmental BiologicalLife Science Research Center Inc.
2007 Acquisition of the management right of Custom Serve Co.,Ltd.