- The Fine Chemicals Laboratory organizes research teams assigned to unique themes to handle projects from initial investigation to prototyping.
- In order for the researchers to meet the GLP requirements, the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments provide the necessary support.
- The R&D team consists of 15 highly experienced researchers who hold advanced degrees including Ph. D. and MS in either chemistry or chemical engineering fields.
- These researchers also receive the ongoing GMP educational program.
- Those having experienced FDA and EU audits provide on-the-job GMP training beginning with lab-scale work.
- The responsibility of the laboratory researchers ranges from lab-scale to production-scale work, as well as technical transfer to the production divisions.
- The researchers are also responsible for preparing the documentation for technical transfers.